Monday, October 31, 2011

Update & Forshadowing

Oops.  A bit more of a delay than I had hoped in keeping this blog going.  How's the duct tape finger puppet opera going you ask?  OK. I admit that I have only finished two.  The teal demon and the cat.  No names for their characters yet.  No play written yet.  I did get more colorful duct tape and other fixings to create more cast members but other responsibilities have gotten in my way.  Boo other responsibilities! I have decided not to beat myself up.  This is to be as fun and as stress free as possible.

That was the update part.  This is the forshadowing part.  A puppet convention is coming up and I am going!  This will be my third time at this particular convention and I am really looking forward to it.  It has been a blast the last two times.  Until next time remember socks may be made for your feet but they are more entertaining on your hands!  Especially if they have eyes attached!  Oh yeah, one more thing- NEW MUPPET MOVIE OUT IN THEATERS LATE NOVEMBER 2011 !  The 23 I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment