Monday, July 25, 2011

A Few Goals

To keep the puppet vibe alive I think I should have a few goals.  One goal that I have been working on is adding the contact information I gathered at the puppet festival to my e-mail and social network accounts.  And I have joined Puppet Hub.  A social network for puppeteers.  I am not sure how to navigate the site yet but I am now an official member.  Another goal is to join professional organizations.  I am a new member of Puppeteers of America.  Why not join the international organization too?  That seems to me to be a logical goal.  Now yesterday I found myself at The Cleveland Zoo.  And I bought a Koala puppet and a koala mask.  So how about a puppet related goal for my newest acquisitions?  Maybe a short video is in order?

No comments:

Post a Comment